OET will be participating the 9th Workshop on Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry (Targeting the Digital Transformation).
Don’t miss out on OET’s exciting presentations on the latest industry updates!
Monday 22 October 2018
Session 3: Energy and Lighting for Automotive, Buildings, Greenhouses
|11:30-11:50||Large Area OEs for Energy Production & Lighting in Automotive, Buildings and Greenhouses||Dr. E. Pechlivani
Session 4: Upscaling FPEs Manufacturing and 3D Printing
|12:50-13:10||Industrial Manufacturing of Flexible & Printed Electronic Devices||Mr. E. Mekeridis
Session 5: Intelligent Packaging & Retail
|15:30-15:45||Manufacturing Flexible & Printed RFIDs and Sensors for IoP||Mr. S. Fachouri
The Workshop will take place on October 22nd 2018, 09.00 am at the Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens.
The Workshop will bring together Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Policy Makers and Representatives from the National and EU Authorities to discuss, network and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry and its role in the Digital Transformation of Europe.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Flexible & Printed Electronics Sector and Activities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Printed Organic Electronics in Factories of the Future
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Applications in Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Healthcare, etc.
- Applications in Sensors, Wearables, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Applications in Intelligent Packaging
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Visit the workshop’s website – www.ltfn.gr/9workshop