NANOTEXNOLOGY is the largest technology, networking and matchmaking annual event in Europe including many premier and Internationally established events.
NANOTEXNOLOGY explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
OET will present the latest results in the field of OEs:
- E.M. Pechlivani: “Production of Efficient Printed Organic Photovoltaic Panels with High Quality”
Tuesday 2 July 2019, 12:30-13:00, Room: Timber Hall 2
- S. Fachouri: “Flexible Printed Electronics: Sensors & Antennas”
Tuesday 2 July 2019, 17:15-17:30, Room: Timber Hall 1
- V. Kyriazopoulos: “High Efficiency Solution Processable Polymer OLEDs: Manufacturing and Characterisation”
Wednesday 3 July 2019, 17:00-17:15, Room: Timber Hall 2
- A.Galatsopoulos: “Printed Perovskite Solar Cells Manufacturing and Lifetime Testing”
Thursday 4 July 2019, 10:45-11:00, Room: Crystal Hall
- D. Dimitriou: “OET’s OPV Commercial Roll Outs – Brand-new Apollo Series”
Friday 5 July 2019, 12:30-13:00, Room: Timber Hall 2
You may find attendance information here according to each detailed program.
We will be looking forward to meeting you at our booth to further inform you on all our endeavors and discuss the possibilities of cooperation.
You can find more information here.