The Hellenic Organic & Printed Electronics Association (HOPEA) and the Nanotechnology Lab LTFN co-organize the 10th Conference & Exhibition on Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry. The event will bring together Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Policy Makers and Representatives from the National, European and International Authorities to discuss, network and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Flexible & Printed Electronics hundred-Billion euros Industry for applications in Green Energy, Energy Autonomous Systems, Lighting, Electronics and Communications, Automotive, Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, Greenhouses, Intelligent Packaging and Security, Health Care, Wearables, IoT, etc. all contributing to a Digital, Green and Circular Economy.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Flexible & Printed Electronics and Photonics
- 3D Printing Electronics in System Integration of Functional Products and Solutions
- Advanced materials, Semiconductors, Electrodes, High Barrier Materials, Inks and Bioinks
- Energy and Energy Autonomous systems, in Consumer Electronics, Tourism, Agriculture, Defense, etc
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Greenhouses, Healthcare, etc.
- Smart Cities, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart Textiles, Fashion and Wearables
- Sensors, Biosensors in Wearables, IoT, Health, Agriculture, etc
- Intelligent and Smart Packaging, Safety and Security
- Automation Systems and Robotics for Zero-Defect Manufacturing
- Printed Organic Electronics and Automation
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Find out more here.