NANOTEXNOLOGY is the largest technology, networking and matchmaking annual event in Europe including many premier and Internationally established events.
NANOTEXNOLOGY explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
OET will present the latest results in the field of OEs:
- C. Varlamis: “OPV Products for Renewable Energy Solutions“
Monday 5 July, 18:30-18:45, Virtual Room: ISFOE2, Live: Timber Hall 2
- Dr. P. Mangelis: “Semi-transparent Organic Photovoltaics Integrated into Energy Efficient Greenhouses”
Monday 5 July, 19:15-19:30, Virtual Room: ISFOE2, Live: Timber Hall 2
- E. Mekeridis: “Large Scale Manufacturing of fully printed Organic Photovoltaics (OPVs)”
Wednesday 7 July, 11:00-11:30, Virtual Room: ISFOE1, Live: Crystal Hall
- V. Kyriazopoulos: “Large Scale Fully Printed Solution Processed OLEDs”
Wednesday 7 July, 18:15-18:30, Virtual Room: ISFOE2, Live: Crystal Hall
- Dr. M. Ntovas: “Development of Sustainable Renewable – Hydrogen Ecosystem for Greece 2.0”
Friday 9 July, 11:30-11:50
- Dr. P. Mangelis: “Best Practices on Energy and Production in Agriculture: The Photokipia, AGRORES and OPENERGY Projects”
Friday 9 July, 15:15 – 15:45
- S. Fachouri: “Smart Packaging in Agrofood and the NFCPack Project”
Friday 9 July, 16:30 – 16:45
You may find attendance information here according to each detailed program.
We will be looking forward to meeting you at our booth to further inform you on all our endeavors and discuss the possibilities of cooperation.
You can find more information here.