OET is a Gold Sponsor of the
12th International Conference & Exhibition on Green Flexible Printed Electronics Industry (ICEFPE22) and AGRIVOLTAICS 2022!
Don’t miss out on OET’s exciting presentations on the latest industry updates!
This International Conference will bring together Key Industrial Players, Top-class Scientists, Engineers, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Farmers, Investors, Policy Makers, Politicians and Representatives from the National, European and International Authorities to discuss, networking, make business and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Green FPEs hundred-Billion euros Industry in Green Energy, Renewable Energy Resources, Fuel Cells, Green Hydrogen, Energy Autonomous Systems, Lighting, Electronics and Communications, Automotive, Electrical Vehicle, Buildings, Smart Cities, Agriculture, Intelligent Packaging and Security, Health Care, Wearables, IoT, etc. contributing to a Green, Digital, Decarbonized Industry and Circular Economy, Society and Planet.
- Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics and Photonics
- Green & Renewable Energy
- 3rd Generation Photovoltaics
- Bioenergy, Fuel Cells & Green Hydrogen Generation
- Flexible and Printed Energy Storage and Batteries
- Flexible and Printed Lighting and Displays
- Energy and Lighting for Buildings, Cities, Automotive, Healthcare, IoT
- Energy Autonomous systems in Consumer Electronics, Tourism, Defence
- 3D Printing Electronics in System Integration of Functional Products and Solutions
- Advanced materials, Semiconductors, Electrodes, High Barrier Materials, Inks and Bioinks
- Sensors, Biosensors in Wearables, IoT, Health, etc.
- Wearables, Smart Textiles and Fashion and
- Intelligent and Smart Packaging, Safety and Security
- Machines, Tools, Lasers, Automation Systems, Robotics, Analytics and AI for Zero-Defect Manufacturing of FPEs, BioElectronics, etc
- FPEs in Green Deal and Decarbonization Global Activities and Policies
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Markets, Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Following the success of the Special Workshop on Agrivoltaics organized in the frame of NANOTEXNOLOGY 2022 and ISFOE, in Thessaloniki on 7th of Jul 2022, HOPE-A and LTFN are organizing the AGRIVOLTAICS 2022 Conference in parallel to ICEFPE22. The Event will take place on 11th-12th of October in Divani Caravel Hotel in Athens with Key Speakers from these Emerging Technologies.
European Union set the target to produce 30% of its energy from renewable sources by 2030, although nearly every stage of food supply chain relies on fossil fuel energy. Thus, a higher demand for food production would most certainly mean an increase in fossil fuel use and, as a result, greater greenhouse gas emissions. Agrivoltaics is an emerging field that combines the most innovative Renewable Energy solution of Semitransparent Organic Photovoltaics with Agriculture in order to lead a sustainable farming process and crop growth by optimizing the use of arable land.
Agrivoltaics is a sustainable economic model of farming that has strong growth prospects with respect for the environment and is supposed to increase land use efficiency. Indeed, Agri-PV will show a noteworthy growing more than 20GW in 2022 with an increase ratio close to 40%.
In the coming years we expect such Greenhouse and open cultivations to be transformed into sustainable food production units and power plants for self-consumption, and then sale of electricity and grid connected, creating wealth and prosperity in local communities. Thus, not only will it solve the huge energy problems, creating many high-paying jobs and many new young farmers-entrepreneurs, but also it will reduce irrigation needs, water consumption, energy needs and gas emissions, while increasing crop yield.
- Energy Generation and Crop Production in Agriculture practice
- Optimized dual use of land
- Energy Autonomy in Agriculture and Food Production
- Sustainable Solutions to Provide Ecosystem Services
- PV and OPV Panel Technologies for Agrivoltaics
- LEDs and OLEDs for lighting
- Flexible and Printed Electronics Applications (Lighting and Sensing) in Agriculture
- Energy and Crop monitoring and control in hydroponic Greenhouses
- AI Adapted in Agrivoltaics
- Agrivoltaics Environmental Modelling
- Hybrid Renewable Energy Sources (H-RES) for Greenhouses
- Sustainable Agricultural Activity
- Minimizing Landscape and Environment impact
- Off-grid Installations in Remote Locations
- Societal and Environmental impact
- Economics of Agrivoltaics and business models
- Cooling and Shading Effect, Exclusion of harmful UV Radiation in Cultivation
- Overcoming Barriers to give prominence to Agrivoltaics
- Agrivoltaics, a sustainable solution for supporting Ecosystem Services
- Maximize Cultivation & Energy Production with OPVs on the Roof of the Greenhouse
- Protection of the Environment – Circular Economy
- Adjustable Transparency of OPVs, Shading on Plants, Water & Energy Reduction up to 30%